Fruits and Cake Fillings
Anvey Zion offers a wide selection of fruit fillings as well as other cake fillings of the highest quality.
- Extra Fruit filled: What makes Extra Fruit-Filled filling unique is its’ durability. The filling remains steady and doesn’t spill even after the cake is cut. Ultimately, this supreme filling keeps its color as well as its flavor for its entire shelf life, including the natural fruit bits in it.
- The items in this exceptional product line are great for filling and decorating high-end patisserie such as pies, crepes and many others. They are intended for puff pastry, Danish pastry, and all types of cream-based cake. These are the superior new generation of fillings to make your cakes gorgeous, as well as delicious.
- Flavors available: Strawberries, Blueberries, Cranberries, Cherries, Pineapple, Peach and Apricot.
- A rich-flavored filling that owes its wonderful taste to poppyseeds that are only ground immediately before use, ensuring the quality of the natural flavor.
- The poppyseed filling is durable in any temperature meaning it can be kept in the freezer as well as baked at high temperatures. For this reason, it can be used in any kind of baking product, including cakes, pastries, and puff pastries among others.
- The poppyseed filling is specially made for poppyseed cake as well as Danish and muffins in which poppyseed is the key ingredient.
Granny Smith Apple Filling
- The Granny Smith apple filling is a dream come true for strudel and apple pie lovers.
- This product is made year-round from the best Granny Smith apples, chosen meticulously and made to perfection.
Granny Smith Extra Filling
- This filling is created in a unique process in order to maintain the fruits’ texture which adds an added freshness and juicy flavor to any baked goods.
- The Granny Smith Extra filling can be frozen as well as baked at a high temperature, making it ideal for a wide variety of baking uses.
The Reon Filling and the “Keter” (Crown) Filling
- The Reon filling was created for use in the Rion machine, meaning it can be baked in a variety of settings and for different purposes. This filling keeps its texture and flavor throughout its entire shelf life. The color is durable and the filling does not extract water or dries up in the baking process. It has an especially long shelf life.
- The Reon filling is intended for cookie-filling and should be added to the pastry, keeping the filling covered in the dough.
- The “Keter” Filling was created for the Keter cookies for pre-baking uses.
- The Keter filling is meant for external heat exposure, meaning it is used for outside the dough, keeping its gloss even after oven baking.
- This filling has a soft texture making it easy to use for decorating baked goods. It is easy to spread evenly and equally and therefore create professional looking baking goods.