- The position includes partnership in the process of developing new products and improving new products.
- Partnership in determining the technological production processes and methods of the factory's products.
- Carrying out shelf life tests for products and testing alternatives for different raw materials.
- Partnership in providing technological recommendations for the purchase of new equipment.
- Responsibility for a technological aspect - processes of the product and facilities, from the beginning of the process to the final product.
- Review of product chemistry results and comparison to product standards.
- Workplace Ashkelon
- Bachelor's degree in food engineering / food technologist / biotechnology / chemistry - mandatory.
- Knowledge of the ISO and HACCP system, including laws and regulations is an advantage.
- Experience in developing spread products including chocolate will be a significant advantage.
- Ability to drive processes independently.
- English at a good level (reading, writing and speaking).